Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

holiday for 2 weeks? :D

Submit "holiday for 2 weeks? :D" to Google Submit "holiday for 2 weeks? :D" to Facebook Submit "holiday for 2 weeks? :D" to StumbleUpon Submit "holiday for 2 weeks? :D" to Digg Submit "holiday for 2 weeks? :D" to Twitter
Posted 15th December 2009 at 09:14 by _ELECTABUZZ_

i thought long and hard last night about what im going to do about having a few weeks off from work after the 18th of december.. and quite frankly i can think of nothing, except maybe chewing off an arm through sheer bordom.

me and the girlfriend are away for christmas eve which should be nice, going to a hotel together without the hassle of pissed parents, aunts and uncles and the dog sniffing my arse looking for food. so thats one thing to look forward to within the holiday in a way i think im going to miss work which is weird, but at least there's something to do there..

its these moments i really wished the car was fixed and ready earlier.. so could just nip off and see whoever when ever, but sad times, i cant. and im going to be stuck most probably in the house for the remainder of my hols off.

to be fair i think i might have a go at the story mode on cod modernwarfare 2, or maybe even the spec ops thing, its never really crossed my mind to do the story mode because its never really interested me, but i've heard some good things about it so fuck it why not. its not like i've got anything else to do. and fuck going online at the minute when people are hacking the online stuff, the cheating sad fucks, good idea though to be fair

looking back on last year when it was snowy and crappy conditions i had a fair few close calls in the sax so i guess im lucky i dont have insurance, because id probably crash knowing my luck, and im just waiting to hear news of all the little pricks in my area crashing because of "Black ice" or "Breaks locked" Bullshit haha
lets hope they wear thier seatbelts, and the cops aren't patrolling (Like they were last year. and the year before and the year before that....)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2314 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments