Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > My fourth and final VT

I started my driving life with a 106 ( dont hate me) but soon rear ended another car with it shortly after passing my test back in 2007.

This was followed shortly after by my much loved and moded Posi Blue VTR. After encountering my first problem, a quick internet search ended me up discovering Sax-P .

Much money, blood, sweat, miles and years later here I am with (another) mint Saxo which has so far lasted longer than my last one only because it was taken off the road to preserve/work on it. Below is the story of how its gone so far
Rate this Entry

Started tinkering already

Submit "Started tinkering already" to Google Submit "Started tinkering already" to Facebook Submit "Started tinkering already" to StumbleUpon Submit "Started tinkering already" to Digg Submit "Started tinkering already" to Twitter
Posted 18th May 2010 at 20:37 by mtpagey
Updated 19th May 2010 at 04:26 by mtpagey

Work started on the new vts already, some bits needed done. Other bits were changed cause i had them lying around from my old mk1

Plasmas went in after a bit of a fight

ready...

damn, oil light's out ...

So took them back out and sorted the wiring which had come apart. While I was tinkering i thought i'd try and source what I reckoned to be my misfire problem... found it! The lambda isnt plugged in .

Can't see a plug for it so it may have been chopped off during the time the previous engine was heavily modded. New loom is soon to be on its way to sort that out.

On sunday there I went back through to Neils and bought the buckets and harnesses he used to have in the car. With it having done so little mileage the seats are almost mint. Material is perfect bar a tiny cut.

On the backs of the seats, a lot of marks/scratches were obvious.

So i masked up the backs of them and repainted them

Now ready to be fitted to the car but I've to sort out the harnesses first. Wanting to change the black 'Luke' harnesses for blue Sparco ones. Sparco to match the seats and blue to match my flock and cage.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5326 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i like the clocks