Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rate this Entry

Leaving on a jet plane...

Submit "Leaving on a jet plane..." to Google Submit "Leaving on a jet plane..." to Facebook Submit "Leaving on a jet plane..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Leaving on a jet plane..." to Digg Submit "Leaving on a jet plane..." to Twitter
Posted 2nd November 2008 at 01:35 by Simo

Over the last few weeks I've had to do quite a bit of travelling for work - Ive already been to Holland and East Germany... I have further trips lined up for Holland, France, Norway and Sweden.

But the next trip I go on starts in 6 hours and its to America. Ive known Ive been going for a few weeks now, but haven't really thought much about it. I've just finished grabbing PSP, iPod, laptop, clothes, etc together and am sorting a few last minute sax-p things out before heading to bed.

Having just looked at my travel itenary, it looks like I'll be experiencing quite a few airlines over the next week!

My chauffeurr picks me up at 7:30am - I'm gonna miss the Final of the F1 Grand Prix - I'm absolutely gutted! I then fly from Manchester airport to O'Hare International airport in Chicago.

Three hours later I then get another plane from Chicago to Charlotte Douglas International airport!?!?

Two hours later I then get a plane from Charlotte Douglas to Bush Field Augusta Airport.

I'm then gonna crash in a hotel overnight before heading to a chemical plant in Augusta on Monday morning. On Monday evening I board another flight from Bush Field Augusta Airport and fly back to Charlotte Douglas International airport. There I wait around for three hours, then hop on a plane to Louisville International Airport.

So thats 5 planes to actually get me to where I am supposed to be heading for a 4-day meeting/conference.

Luckily, on the way home on Friday 7th November I can fly from Louisville to Chicago, then directly back to Manchester... I arrive home at approx 8:30 on Saturday morning.

I still have no idea where in America these places are... I hope its not gonna be crazy hot or freezing cold as I've just packed jeans/shirts/T-shirts

Time to Google Earth it maybe.

I'm taking the Ixus with me, so no doubt I'll get some snaps along the way - will update as/when I get a wireless connection hooked up

UPDATE

OK, I've now Google'd this trip and know where I'm going... kind of
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us_trip1.jpg (58.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg us_trip2.jpg (69.3 KB, 23 views)
Posted in Simo' Says...
Views 10215 Comments 11
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Lol alright for some eh