Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > -Jason-
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

1. Old Comment

What is it about Saxo's?

Think the Saxo was one of if not the last hot hatch before all the technology took over and spoiled the driving experience.

I mean small cars arnt even small anymore it the Corsa VXR is about the same size as a 10 year old astra cars seem to be getting bigger and bigger with more safety features and mod cons which is great but does sap away some of the fun.

Saxo is light and agile and only comes with basic safety features ie airbags abs and power steering, all of which have been removed from mine either by choice or them deciding not to work anymore.

Plus the fact my VTS is grey is even better lol.

Suddenly felt the urge to become active again since driving the Saxo its strange how the mind works.
  2. Old Comment

What is it about Saxo's?

Agree - there is 'something' about driving a Saxo, that brings a smile

I think it helps that compared to other more modern cars, the Saxo feels more raw. Like youre actually in touch with what the car is feeling/doing.
  3. Old Comment

My New Year

After the fireworks finished there was just a sea of people trying to get away and tbh was not a very nice experience but we found that because I roughly know london we walked a few miles out of the centre and missed all the queues for the big stations
  4. Old Comment

My New Year

Nice one Jason, was tempted to go down myself. Mate left work too late in the end (I live only around an hour and a bit from London). But by the sounds of it we would have needed to get there early.

Can't believe you actually bought those papers jeeeeesus!

Will probably need to go next year Once the fireworks were gone did everyone just disappear or was there other entertainment?
  5. Old Comment

My New Year

You probably seen me then One of the guys in the orange and blue jackets