Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Old

The Saxo-mobile

Posted 17th April 2009 at 15:44 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

Right I found this Saxo VTR at my cousins in Bedford. He works at his dad's garage and had bought it of a lad that came in a wanted shut of it. I went down one weekend after a long discusion with my missus that she wanted a new car because he old golf was on it's last legs. She didn't want anything too flash and said that her Ex had owned a saxo for a while and it was nice to drive so when i saw my cousin had this one I thought i'd have it. It's got a high mileage on it (114k!!!) and was a bit tatty. I told him to give it a good going over and stick some better brake pads on and some new disks...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rear1.jpg (76.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 12042009725.jpg (54.5 KB, 7 views)
North West
Posted in Uncategorized