Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
  1. Old Comment

WOO HOO, Progress at last!

doyou know of anywhere or anyone sellin a chrome/stainless steel rocker cover that will fit my vtr ?
    cheers
  2. Old Comment

It's all over. Last post for this blog

I know mate. Seem's that the scrapie round the corner didn't want to pay much. The back half of the car along with boot, bonnet, doors, vt kit and a few other bits of plastics went to a place near my mates work, they gave £35 for that lot. I guess if i'd have took it all to them, i'd have gotten around £80 all in.

Just got to tell the DVLA it's been dismantled now.
  3. Old Comment

It's all over. Last post for this blog

mate such a massive shame to see it finally gone but i would of gone else where with the scrappy, most saxos normally get £80-100.
  4. Old Comment

Oh my god!!!

Quote:
    Turns out i need a ball joint tool. Right oh... off to Halfrauds to get one... £9 later I set back to it only to find even though i thought i'd been clever and bought the tool that has a bolt to push the joint out rather than bashing it with my big 'ammer, i had actually screwed it up as it didn't fit properly. By this time the place was shut so i gave up and finished the weekends supply of beer!

I've got to buy a ball joint set for $25, it's quite expensive. Then just learned that my neighbor got both the front, lower and front, upper ball joint. Pretty late though.
  5. Old Comment

Brakes on!

hi my brakes on my saxo are broke i think u have to press the peadal all the way down and it dont fully stop and its leaking from the back any help please ?? thanks
  6. Old Comment

Brakes on!

Mr. Lagerfeld weeded out the excess at [URL="http://www.replica-handbag.cc"]replica Chanel[/URL] this season. Handbags were kept to a minimum; they were small–snail-shaped clutch or a black rectangle with
  7. Old Comment

Back on't road!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by leeroy1 View Comment
    are those rear lights standard?
    Nah they are the smoked jewel ones that you can get off eBay. I prefer these to home smoked ones.

btw sorry about the delay in replying, i haven't checked the comments for a while
  8. Old Comment

Bit of an update... not too much though

I've reported it and removed it mate. Err, it's just a standard grill with the chevrons and slats took out. I resprayed my slats and used the grille shown as it was in better condition than my old one.
  9. Old Comment

Bit of an update... not too much though

erm dunno what the first comment's about mate but where did you get that grill from as im going to get morettes i think and want to de-badge the grill and i cant find them anywhere
  10. Old Comment

Not much going on.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rorz_vts View Comment
    yea we can do mate i dont really mind but i most probs wont be doin a full cleanin sesh as ill of most probs done it the day before to get it gleaming lol so ill just rewash and wax etc but i dont mind jumpin on yours with you
    When do you want to give mine ago mate......