Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

WEll.....

Submit "WEll....." to Google Submit "WEll....." to Facebook Submit "WEll....." to StumbleUpon Submit "WEll....." to Digg Submit "WEll....." to Twitter
Posted 6th July 2009 at 12:23 by _ELECTABUZZ_
Updated 6th July 2009 at 15:35 by _ELECTABUZZ_

I had a total shite day at work friday.
it was far too hot and the day just massively dragged, purely because i knew when i got home my new parts for the car would be there i was well exited.. and i guess it just pissed me off through the day, having to sit here and do fucking nothing as there was blatently nothing for me to do..

about half four, my boss left dad arrived, he wanted to go home so got an hour early off haha bonus.

i got home and there they were just as i had visualised.. all wrapped up rready to be put on. i opened up the bumper first.. ok it looked a little weird, so i picked it up went to the backyard where my smashed one was and compared.. its not right, so to the front of the house lugging this bumper with me.. i compared it to my bro's vtr.. well fuck me its deffo not the same, then out of no-where a 1.1 saxo came tearing down my street and parked outside my neibours house, so fuck it i compared it to that, and sure enough it was a bumper for a 1.1 not a vtr.. guttted.

next up was the slam bar.. i opened it up and sliced my finger across the top off it, and it bled for ages.. i went to bolt it to the car, and to no suprise it was bent. so i bent it back and bolted it to the car.. at this point i was completely pissed off.

well next was the bonnet.. suprisingly there wasn't anything wrong with this haha, but i couldn't fix it to the car because the brackets to fix it to were twisted from the crash.. so hammer time. when i come out of this mardy mood haha

should really have named this as omg what the actuall fuck have i done to deserve this
haha

oh well least i got smashed saturday haha.

i really need to start cracking on with this, when i've got the parts i actully need onto the car.. it'll be road worthy again, and it'll beat the hell out of catching the train to and from work everyday , but to be fair i feel a little healthier having been walking around loads haha

im going along the stealth route.. i've decided, after seeing saxo180's vts in fast car i fell in love with subtle looking well.. race cars. so i think ill be making mine track too. as i know i will have no need to be racing around town trying it on with the chavvy boyracerfags. ill just save it for the weekend when i hopefully start going to the track with my mates..

headlight wise ill be going standard again just having smoked. then concentrating on the breathing side of things, making way for new exhaust parts.. keep your eyes peeled.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1411 Comments 0
« Well it arrived..     Main     Arrival.. »
Total Comments 0

Comments