Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Mk1 16v TB'd Westcoast

My one and only saxo so far - have replaced pretty much everything on it at one point during ownership!! Still feels tight to drive and is always enjoyable !
Rate this Entry

Some bargain purchases............

Submit "Some bargain purchases............" to Google Submit "Some bargain purchases............" to Facebook Submit "Some bargain purchases............" to StumbleUpon Submit "Some bargain purchases............" to Digg Submit "Some bargain purchases............" to Twitter
Posted 1st February 2010 at 15:52 by raunchz
Updated 17th February 2010 at 12:29 by raunchz

Having kept an eye on the forums and ebay for a few nice parts I came across some parts that I bought at bargain prices for me.

I bought a set of OZ Anthracite Superleggeras with good condition R888 tyres, a Helix Aluminium lightweight flywheel, some carbon dorcards and a set of JP4 camshaft covers.

I'd been using the car as a daily driver and doing around 50-100miles a day commuting on the motorways. The car was great and rarely missed a beat - it was a bit noisy but I was fine with that, as the noise when on the slip roads more than made up for it !!!

I had a session on the car when I had some time off from work, and began fitting bits.

Oz's and 4 pots on:

Jp4 covers on:

I held back on fitting the helix flywheel as I planned on fitting it with the S2 gearbox - and I needed to get a few parts to fit the carbon doorcards. I also planned on fitting new droplinks and boll joints, and doing the headgasket - just have a good weekends session fitting parts on the car

The car had done a good 15k in the year commuting, hence I was looking forward to giving it a treat with some more parts.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2939 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments