Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

My one and only saxo so far - have replaced pretty much everything on it at one point during ownership!! Still feels tight to drive and is always enjoyable !
Old

A drunken purchase.............

Posted 1st February 2010 at 14:56 by raunchz (Mk1 16v TB'd Westcoast)
Updated 17th February 2010 at 12:30 by raunchz

After surfing ebay, and getting the urge for a bit more power I began to look at other cars or doing some sort of engine conversion on the Westcoast.

I'd spotted a 16v engine still in the car, on ebay. This was perfect for me as I could remove everything myself and make sure it all worked fine etc. but I didn't really have the balls to bid as wasn't 100% about actually doing the conversion or insurance etc.

Having come in drunk one night, one bid and I'd won the 16v engine

One Saturday me and S8TTG went to London to remove it, 3hours later we...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The origin..................

Posted 1st February 2010 at 14:44 by raunchz (Mk1 16v TB'd Westcoast)
Updated 17th February 2010 at 12:31 by raunchz

Below is a quick summary of the car over the first 3 years of ownership before the modifications became serious

I started off looking for a car to learn to drive in. Looking about I loved the vtr kit, but insurance was a killer on vtr's so I was naturally drawn towards the Furio/Westcoast.

This is when I found this website and settled on the mk1 shape !!

Bought a 1999 Silver Westcoast with 57k for £2750 iirc.

Shortly after buying it, I put a piper 4" slash cut exhaust on it, vtr wheels, an induction kit and E-Tech strut brace...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized