Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > rhydstar

Rate this Entry

Brown Saxo

Submit "Brown Saxo" to Google Submit "Brown Saxo" to Facebook Submit "Brown Saxo" to StumbleUpon Submit "Brown Saxo" to Digg Submit "Brown Saxo" to Twitter
Posted 7th February 2010 at 14:12 by rhydstar
Updated 6th January 2011 at 23:53 by rhydstar

hi my names rhydian and i have a 1.4 furio
the car was red before i had it sprayed , i deiced to paint the car brown cause i have never seen a saxo/ any car the same collor. i have white 16" C2 GT/ VTR alloys with i think really make saxos stand out, I had this car for my 17th birthday, my dad is a professional car painter and offered to do the work , I dint really no what I wanted until it got done hope fully when I get some money cause this next time I got to pay i can have a bit of a change. my dad offered to de-bar de-lock and de-handle . at the time i thought it would be silly i dont no why i dint hve it done would have looked puka here we go any way .

it was like this on my birthday i was mega happy with the car. and then my dad took it to his work shop and started to strip it and rub the car down .

de-badge the back . YES please

In the booth with some of it painted

out side the booth after the base has been painted

Time to choose alloys i had 3 sets of alloys
C2 GT/VTR 16"

Dotz Brand Hatch 15"

And FAT DJ Racing 17"
I put the alloys next to the car and the ones i liked the most had to be the Citroen alloys so i had to get some new rubber
now to put the alloys on to the car its not as easy as it looks you got to have special wheel nuts that cost £90 and 10mill spacers on back and 5mill on front

THIS BLOG IS NOT FINISHED < SINCE THESE PHOTOS IT HAVE BEEN LOWED 40MIL

DUE TO ME BEING A BELLEND :L ITS NOW BACK IN THE AIR WITH VTR ALLOYS ATM
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8442 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    you should have the bumpstrips colour coded or gloss black would look alot better
    and remove them lexus lights
  2. Old Comment
    i like your choice of alloys, definately scrap the lexus lights though and get smoke some standards or jewels.
  3. Old Comment
    looks good man, but you need to get rid of the rear lights and re satin the bumpstrips, gloss wouldnt suit imo