Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Viper

Rate this Entry

Viper's Uni Dilemma

Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Google Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Facebook Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to StumbleUpon Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Digg Submit "Viper's Uni Dilemma" to Twitter
Posted 27th March 2008 at 02:15 by Viper
Updated 27th March 2008 at 14:44 by Viper

Lo all,

needed to have a little shout about this as everyone is asleep.

last week, some dozy sod in my flat decided to do something stupid which resulted in the kitchen fire door being broken. they have kept quiet about it, and are not owning up to it. in the mean time, most of the lasses in my flat have come to the conclusion it was me?! herd of cows!

they're accusing me and my mate from the flat opposite us of doing it, even though we were both in his flat all night on the night it was broken!

if you were in my position, what would you all do?

considering the fact that everyone in the flat is now to be charged around £120 each. thats between 6 of us

More News.

Had a note under my door today from one iof my flatmates im guessing, with an incident report sheet. they were asking mer to fill in the report and take responsibility for the 'broken' sofa in our kitchen.

the only damage done to it by me was when i was stood on it, some of the lining underneath it ripped off, and it looks like it was only stapled on anyway!! so it looks like they have gone to reception and said that i have broken it

im soooo close to smacking them
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 33477 Comments 11
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wow...

you really are gay arent you.