Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

Snooooow :d

Posted 18th December 2009 at 10:21 by _ELECTABUZZ_
Updated 18th December 2009 at 10:25 by _ELECTABUZZ_

thank god my cars under a sheet

this is the worse case of snow i have ever seen where i live!! we had to take my brother to college in boston today and what usually takes a 20 minute drive took at least 1hour and 45 mins to do not bothered as its taken an hour and a half off my working time haha

the whole of my office has had a snowball fight which was pretty cool, just on the wind-down. were now in the process of making an 8foot snowman with a large cock hahahah epic stuff
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weather :D

Posted 17th December 2009 at 15:12 by _ELECTABUZZ_
Updated 17th December 2009 at 16:16 by _ELECTABUZZ_

weirdly i think it might be snowing on christmas this year. Which is a suprise because it hasn't snowed here on christmas since i was about 6 - near enough 14 and a half years ago, haha.

it's just started snowing in lincolnshire!! woo..
good and bad .

good being:- i can launch snowballs at my mates like we did last year at the end of feb? (i think it snowed quite heavily last feb, just after my birthday) i can go to my mates private bit of road and drift around in his car haha, i could see if my mates willing to have a house party where we can piss around...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

oooh tis getting chilly!!

Posted 16th December 2009 at 09:04 by _ELECTABUZZ_

started the car last night as its not on the road charging the alternator etc, its fine dw

went out side for a ciggarette with the girlfriend, and noticed it had dramatically decreased in weather temperature!! and omg it was freezing, -4 at 10.30 last night round here.. not cool.

so i glance over to my baby and shit its the only one thats got frost on so i shit myself haha, i ran into the house, got my keyes and started her up.. first time.

i dont like the fact that im leaving it out in the cold / snow (when it happens) so i put the cover back...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

holiday for 2 weeks? :D

Posted 15th December 2009 at 09:14 by _ELECTABUZZ_

i thought long and hard last night about what im going to do about having a few weeks off from work after the 18th of december.. and quite frankly i can think of nothing, except maybe chewing off an arm through sheer bordom.

me and the girlfriend are away for christmas eve which should be nice, going to a hotel together without the hassle of pissed parents, aunts and uncles and the dog sniffing my arse looking for food. so thats one thing to look forward to within the holiday in a way i think im going to miss work which is weird, but...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas time then..

Posted 14th December 2009 at 09:53 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well after a grueling and to be fair shite year, i had a stroke of luck.. haha luck? nah well..

i got my second to last pay check for this year, it had my weekly wage, and a £250 quid bonus in it so happy about that. and the next week.. well this one, i get a nice double wage to last over the christmas .

sadly the bonus and last weeks wages had to go on the girlfriends / parents christmas cards and presents, which dont really bother me because after all..tis the season to be jolly

but giving is better than receiving right?? ...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its been a looong time..

Posted 9th December 2009 at 09:15 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well i've just renewed my premium membership.. so i can finnally post to my blog again, saying that so much shits happened its unreeeeal so meh..

okay, after stacking the saxo, the saving up to get it fixed started kind of straight away, and i kept wondering how much it was going to cost.. and not for one moment i didn't think it would be cheap, but to be fair..

i took it to the garage where my brother goes for random tweaks and fixings, he's a sound lad but looked slightly hesitant when i handed him my list of everthing that had broken or needed some...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Future proposals

Posted 13th October 2009 at 12:51 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well ill give the bad news first i guess..

i was originally insured through my dad for my first year of driving, i passed last year because im lazy and couldn't be arsed to get up and do it. LOL. anyway, dad got a letter through that he said i needed to look at.. he brought it into work for me, and its said an insurance quite.. 349quid.. i though awsome and smiled at dad. he shook his head and pointed to a paragraph that read something like; we will be able to give you cover again raaarrraaarar and all that, but unfortunately we wont be insuring josh due to his age.. i was like...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

things that i've done so far TO DATE 22/09/09

Posted 22nd September 2009 at 13:59 by _ELECTABUZZ_
Updated 22nd September 2009 at 14:05 by _ELECTABUZZ_

Saxo Vtr w**9 **d :- Etheal. (Mauritious Blue) 00"

*Written off After Crash* . - Declared Off Road.

*13 - things so far

+ New Front End Welded On. Bottom Panel Straightened.
+ Petrol Tank Repaired.
+ New Radiator Hosing Connected - Fluid In System
+ New Slam Panel Aligned
+ Bonnet Hinges Bent Back To House New Bonnet
+ New Bonnet Put On
+ New Bumper Put On. Slight non Alignment - to be Bolted.
+ Wings Put On For Ligning up
+ Smoked Headlights Fitted
+ Indicator...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First ones on :D

Posted 22nd September 2009 at 13:38 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well last night i put my first of four (obviously) alloy back on with its new paint job.

after a total of 2 hours sanding down and a further 15mins faffing around taping it up, it got sprayed with 5 coats of grey primer, and left to dry for 2 days, checked and rubbed down using wet and dry, then coated twice with hurricane grey it looks immense, even better than i thought it would, its almost like a matte grey with a tint of laquer.. awsome quite happy with the way its come out overall

the bumper was sent away yesterday and im hoping they've started...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Smoootheeee

Posted 21st September 2009 at 13:36 by _ELECTABUZZ_

okay, i got a phone call from my dad at 7:45 this morning.(Not happy as i had only just woken up) he tells me to get my front bumper off and im like why why why.. in a really mardy tone. so i did as he said and am stood in the morning cold having a fag, stood next to my overly sexy (lol) patent front bumper.

he pulls up and tells me to get it into the car whilst he goes and gets some toast.. WTF. well mardy now. he then comes out after he blatently watched me struggle getting it into the car and smiles saying, right it can be done for this...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized