Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

First ones on :D

Submit "First ones on :D" to Google Submit "First ones on :D" to Facebook Submit "First ones on :D" to StumbleUpon Submit "First ones on :D" to Digg Submit "First ones on :D" to Twitter
Posted 22nd September 2009 at 13:38 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well last night i put my first of four (obviously) alloy back on with its new paint job.

after a total of 2 hours sanding down and a further 15mins faffing around taping it up, it got sprayed with 5 coats of grey primer, and left to dry for 2 days, checked and rubbed down using wet and dry, then coated twice with hurricane grey it looks immense, even better than i thought it would, its almost like a matte grey with a tint of laquer.. awsome quite happy with the way its come out overall

the bumper was sent away yesterday and im hoping they've started on it cos i want it back!! im quite excited to see how that turns out aswel

ill post some pictures of the finished alloy up later

im off to watch inme at notts rest rooms 2morrow and im well excited about that aswell haha, peace.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1810 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments