Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > My fourth and final VT

I started my driving life with a 106 ( dont hate me) but soon rear ended another car with it shortly after passing my test back in 2007.

This was followed shortly after by my much loved and moded Posi Blue VTR. After encountering my first problem, a quick internet search ended me up discovering Sax-P .

Much money, blood, sweat, miles and years later here I am with (another) mint Saxo which has so far lasted longer than my last one only because it was taken off the road to preserve/work on it. Below is the story of how its gone so far
Rate this Entry

Weekend Plans

Submit "Weekend Plans" to Google Submit "Weekend Plans" to Facebook Submit "Weekend Plans" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weekend Plans" to Digg Submit "Weekend Plans" to Twitter
Posted 4th February 2010 at 22:42 by mtpagey

Other than heading to the football to see the Rovers put Aberdeen out the cup on Saturday, I've no plans so hoping to make a start on the saxo.

Hoping to get all the flocked bits fitted, clocks apart to change the led's, steering wheel off ready to be swapped over... may even attempt to change the hoses weather dependant

pics of progress will come obviously if i cant be bothered to mod then i may jsut give it a good whoring with my new stuff
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3184 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments