Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > NismoSteve

Rate this Entry

22nd Jan, wish I had more money.

Submit "22nd Jan, wish I had more money." to Google Submit "22nd Jan, wish I had more money." to Facebook Submit "22nd Jan, wish I had more money." to StumbleUpon Submit "22nd Jan, wish I had more money." to Digg Submit "22nd Jan, wish I had more money." to Twitter
Posted 23rd January 2012 at 09:49 by NismoSteve

Times are hard, its so annoying. I have loads to do on the vts just to get it running right

The idling is steadily getting worse which I suspect is down to a combination of coolant temp sensor, icv, plugs and crap oil. Its way overdue a good service.

The supersprint decat / middle section has highlighted the fact that thr rear box is goosed and has loose baffles.

I'm driving very steady with it at the moment to save the engine from too much stress.
The next bit of cash to be spent will be on oil, filter and plugs I think ASAP! And that's going to have to wait till Thursday.
Still only a few more weeks and I'll be at least £100 a week better off, and you know where that will be getting spent
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1880 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments