Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > willsy

Rate this Entry

Chapter 4

Submit "Chapter 4" to Google Submit "Chapter 4" to Facebook Submit "Chapter 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chapter 4" to Digg Submit "Chapter 4" to Twitter
Posted 31st March 2008 at 12:27 by willsy

VT Kitted & Plenty of changes

The VT kit was obtained and sprayed. The Zest Yellow colour was too hard to get a perfect match, but no matter it was fitted

Some big changes on the rear:

Bought a custom backbox, i wanted something not too loud that would fit nicely within the VT kit recess

Also changed rear lights to these red LED ones, MK2 wiper arm fitted and some new numberplates

I fancied a change of headlights aswel, the Angel Eye ones hadnt been on the scene that long and were an obvious choice to freshen up he front end

Lastly on this long chapter the tme had arrived where lowering was now essential.

I did a bit of research into various suspension setups that were well priced.

I decided that keeping the standard shocks would be pointless, and not wanting to do the job by halves (especially with 78k miles on the clock on standard shocks) i may aswel change both things at once.

I went for a Koni adjustable setup that lowered about 35mm on the front on shocks and springs and also lowered the torsion bars by 40mm

It was a vast improvement over standard and the car was starting to feel much better to drive

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5310 Comments 1
« Chapter 3     Main
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    nice work mate! how much u pay for VT bodykit? looking same for mine, and get it fiited for me, unless its easy? ill do myself