Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Not much going on.

Submit "Not much going on." to Google Submit "Not much going on." to Facebook Submit "Not much going on." to StumbleUpon Submit "Not much going on." to Digg Submit "Not much going on." to Twitter
Posted 18th August 2010 at 14:12 by Alanapone

It's been a while since i posted on here and to be honest, not a great deal has gone on with the car.

I've ordered a few bits from the clean your car website and hopefully this weekend i'll get around to giving this stuff a try. I've been working and a mates citroen Xsara so our car has been out in the rain for a while so she's in need of a good shine up.

Hopefully this Saturday i'll get around to finishing my mates car off and sealing the garage floor so that the dust will stop. I also should be getting some expanding foam or silicone sealer to try and seal up any gaps in the roof of the garage, Once this is done, a trip to B&Q is in order to get some ply to insulate and seal properly the roof. hopefully this should make it a bit warmer and nicer for working in over winter.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5083 Comments 5
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    need any help bud giz a shout im quite good with fillin holes lol, just bought myself a few things like a das-6 machine polisher and other goodies if ya fancy a full on Maritious Blue cleanin sesh, get the beasts gleamin i dont mind poppin up ur way
  2. Old Comment
    Lol, I just spotted this comment mate! sounds good. I got some Maxi Suds and a decent wash mit the other day so i'm going to have a "test" wash today to see whether what i'm doing is correct.

Are you going to make the Jacksons Boat meet? If so, we could have a cleaning sesh here first then scoot up the road to the boat. cars will be well shiny still as it's on 5 minutes up the road.
  3. Old Comment
    yea we can do mate i dont really mind but i most probs wont be doin a full cleanin sesh as ill of most probs done it the day before to get it gleaming lol so ill just rewash and wax etc but i dont mind jumpin on yours with you
  4. Old Comment
    Sounds good mate
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rorz_vts View Comment
    yea we can do mate i dont really mind but i most probs wont be doin a full cleanin sesh as ill of most probs done it the day before to get it gleaming lol so ill just rewash and wax etc but i dont mind jumpin on yours with you
    When do you want to give mine ago mate......

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks