Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Andy72

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Round 5 Northern Speed Championship

Posted 17th June 2008 at 12:43 by Andy72

Round 5 Northern speed Championship

Held at Barbon Manor stately home in Cumbria, near Kirby Lonsdale. They close the entrance road a few times a year for very popular hillclimbs up the entry road. Very well spectated too as can be seen on one of the pics attached.

I was always going to be a bottom feeder as far as class positions went on this event due to this being a shared round with another championship who have stupidly quick cars, 200bhp R5 Turbo’s, Lotus Elise 190 that gets trailored everywhere and is as modified as the regs allow. There was also 3 other elises...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

more mods

Posted 28th May 2008 at 20:44 by Andy72
Updated 28th May 2008 at 20:49 by Andy72

typed with my iPod and one finger so forgive the typos LOL

After a hopless last round at teeside I've gone a bit mad with mods I couldn't afford.

Gone are the rallye steels as I sure the gyres were the cause of my loss of pace. I've gone back to VTR alloys and found a set of 5 from a club member mate with khumo gyres for a good price. The khumos are quite hard compound but I have seen others using them so we will see how they fair. The feel ok on the road though.

Next up was a new suspension kit. I pondered this for ages but in the idecided I may as...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized