Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > danzman1991

Rate this Entry

It's been a while..

Submit "It's been a while.." to Google Submit "It's been a while.." to Facebook Submit "It's been a while.." to StumbleUpon Submit "It's been a while.." to Digg Submit "It's been a while.." to Twitter
Posted 27th June 2008 at 12:44 by danzman1991

We'll, I've not "posted to my blog" in a while now, not really sure why.. It's not like I've been doing much I've been on "Study Leave" for the last 6 weeks, and we're back to School on Monday, strangely, I'm looking forward to it Lol, see people I haven't seen in 6 weeks Lol. All this time I've had off, I've supposed to be working. I sent myself an Email with ALL my Business Essays, so I could work on it.. I haven't opened the Email with all the attachments yet

Nothing else has really happened, or is going to happen, pretty boring I guess. Stereophonic's Gig in just under 2 weeks, so I'm pretty excited about that.. Then got the Motor Show later on in July, which I'm realllyyy excited about.

Not much going on at the weekend, quiet night in tonight. Going to my Mum's tomo, and seeing my Aunt and Uncle I haven't seen in years Then seeing Katie in the afternoon Then it's the Sis's birthday on Sunday, so I guess I'll have to make conversation with her or something.

Bought some Jewel's the other day, So I'm looking forward to them coming. Also De-Wipered today. Anddd hopefully my Smoked Side Repeaters will come today if the Postman can be bothered to make an appearence.

Now I'm trying to think of what to do to my car next, and what to have for lunch, I'll see whats in the Fridge and most probably think "I wonder if we have this" but we don't so I'll go alll the way to Tesco just to buy it, haha.

Anyway, no-one is going to have read this, so Goodbye!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6299 Comments 2
« 3rd June 2008     Main     21st August 2008 »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha I see your smoked jewels arrived judging by your facebook look smart on the Buckingham blue.

I take it stereophonics was awesome?

Good old tesco, always there when needed.
  2. Old Comment
    haha, facebook is weirddd, I was friends with loads of people and I didn't know how, ahwell.

Stereophonics was absolutely awesome!