Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Small update

Submit "Small update" to Google Submit "Small update" to Facebook Submit "Small update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Small update" to Digg Submit "Small update" to Twitter
Posted 30th January 2010 at 14:20 by Alanapone

Just a quick update, with the rolling road day coming I'm trying to motivate myself to get the car sorted and tidied up a bit... due to the weather though, it's been the last thing on my mind.

Also a contributing factor to the delays is the landlady of our house has decided she wants to sell up. this left Nic and I with a problem: Do we A, Stay until she sells and in the meantime save as much as we can. Or B, get out asap. We have decided for option B. The reasons for this became reinforced when we started to look at similar size houses to the one were in. Basicly the place were in costs us a small fortune to run so we looked and have found a place that is big enough but not too big (like this place really) and should cost us less to run per year. It also has added bonus of a massive garden for the cats to play in AND a massive garage for the car!!!! Hopefully with the addition of the garage this will lower our insurance a bit AND i'll be able to play with the car a lot more.

Anyway, the car... I finally got a few jobs over near demon tweeks so i nipped in and picked up a few bits to fix the BMC properly, i have fitted them now as well and it looks a lot better than the flexi piping that it used to have. I'll try and get some pictures in the next update. I'll be taking the car to my cousins for the MOT the weekend beginning Friday 4th Feb so it'll get the service then plus i think i'll do the cam belt as i have no idea when it was done last. after the service and MOT, i'll get the manifold on and the centre section so that it's all ready for the Rolling road day.

I've paid my money now and am waiting for my mate Keo to pay his too. I just want it to be next weekend so i can get to my cousins for a bit of shotguning and playing with cars! what more can a man want?

Anyway, that was just a brief update, I'll put another post on after next weekend to let you all know how the service went.

I've also been toying with the idea of a progress thread like the majority of people do rather than doing this blog. Any sugestions? just add a quick comment if you think it would be better in a thread rather than on here.

Cheers then.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1659 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks