Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > NismoSteve

Rate this Entry

21st Jan, mirror back on.

Submit "21st Jan, mirror back on." to Google Submit "21st Jan, mirror back on." to Facebook Submit "21st Jan, mirror back on." to StumbleUpon Submit "21st Jan, mirror back on." to Digg Submit "21st Jan, mirror back on." to Twitter
Posted 22nd January 2012 at 11:14 by NismoSteve

Went down to Stew (sexy_gt) to pick up a replacement door mirror. He lives about two mins away from me and I found him out in the cold lounging under a xsara.
Had a quick look round his "Aladdins cave" of saxo bits and spied a replacement tailgate I'll be going back for

Got back with the mirror which is going to need repainting, but I just needed it on for now, had to put it in the oven to get the original black plastic cap off. Then clipped the silver cap on and got it on the car, it will do for now.
Its far too cold in the garage to do much, but I've got to get it all cleared out and get down the tip to get rid of all the crap.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1772 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments