Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

Paint Cost.. :D

Submit "Paint Cost.. :D" to Google Submit "Paint Cost.. :D" to Facebook Submit "Paint Cost.. :D" to StumbleUpon Submit "Paint Cost.. :D" to Digg Submit "Paint Cost.. :D" to Twitter
Posted 15th September 2009 at 13:08 by _ELECTABUZZ_

Just got off the phone with the man who's doing my body work.

i asked him if he could smooth out the fog light recesses so i dont have to worry about having to fork out even more money making them work etc.. and he said, "well is it primered? if not it'll require a special coat of paint to make the actual paint stick to it, as the the smoothing.. thats not a problem. the bonnet should be easy aswell, just sand it down and ill have it sprayed for you." "how much will it cos mr wilson? (ivan lol)" "for you 350 pound, sanded down smoothed and sprayed both bonnet and bumper work." "Fantastic thank you verymuch

quite happy with that because other people have been quoting me more than the cars worth haha

i might get him to colour code my bump strips aswell
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3062 Comments 1
« Hurricane Grey     Main     just thought »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ive had my fog lights smoothed and all colour coded looks shit hot mate im a painter my self and thats price sounds about right to me