Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
  1. Old Comment

Space?

pretty cool, did you go in and down to the bottom?

Wouldn't like to be in there if those mixers where spinning, they look like they could do some damage!

Working for my uncle years back at shopping centres doing the air condition you had to get into the service rooms through very cramped trap doors, once inside there where the massive Air Con units in ver little space! It was only tall enought for the machines and you had to crall around everywhere, no standing room or room to squat in! The duct work all weaved in an out... tbh I'm pretty sure if there was a fire there would be no way in hell you could get out! Bloody cool in them though!
  2. Old Comment

Gearbox Change & New Toys!

good read, bit ahead of time this one.

Was a little busy this weekend, otherwise could have leant a hand...

Will send you a PM now about transformer.
  3. Old Comment

Space?

hmmmm.........
    confined space
    corrosive stuff
    possible death

I like it got any jobs going???
  4. Old Comment

Rang up Citroen from work this evening to check they would refund the release bearing even though it was a special order... they said they would, so I shot down there before they closed. When I got there I bought some clips for the side skirts and enquired about the price for a pair of droplinks, as the rubbers are slightly perished.

After finding out Citroen want £78 for a pair of drop links, I declined politely and asked to buy the skirt clips and get a refund on the release bearing. The same guy (Mike) then said he didnt think his boss would authorise a refund... WTF? Why do you think I phoned before coming down here?!

Anyway - waiting for MIkes boss to ring me back tomorrow to see if they will refund or not. I then trecked back across town to Andrew Pages, where I collected a pair of drop links using the Saxperience discount code for £24ish. Result!

After leaving Andrew Pages I went to see my friendly MOT test guy... Ive booked the VTS in for Wednesday morning. Fingers crossed!

Just going to fit the drop links and lower the car off the axle stands and HOPE the release bearing is properly aligned this time.

NOTE TO SELF - I still need to fit my new oil-cooler too. PLease dont forget. LOL.
  5. Old Comment

hope you make it mate!

I hate the feeling of not having your car at a show lol
  6. Old Comment

Oh how it looks like a rough area of brighton with a car up on axel stands....

Schweeeet, hope it all falls into place for you
    Posted 31st August 2008 at 17:54 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline
  7. Old Comment

at least you started a week before a car show instead of the night before... remember a respray

Well good luck with it man. Look forward to seeing the car again - you tracking it?
  8. Old Comment

Space?

Looks quite interesting.

Stuff going back to work on a Saturday though lol.
  9. Old Comment

Space?

Things like this scare the shite out of me!

Looks interesting though!
    Posted 30th August 2008 at 23:13 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline
  10. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

I have aplogised to Barrett, and I will put it here, I forgot the obligatory

Have highlighted the tru parts though, quite shocking tbh

toxoplasmosis...male carriers have lower IQs, a tendency to achieve a lower level of education and have shorter attention spans, a greater likelihood of breaking rules and taking risks, and are more independent, anti-social, suspicious, jealous and morose. It also suggests that these men are deemed less attractive to women.

That is quite funny lol!!!!
    Posted 26th August 2008 at 21:12 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline