Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Holidays I'll blog my holiday ramblings in this category!
Old

Fun in Fuerteventura

Posted 23rd August 2008 at 20:37 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Well, myself and Suie have been over here for 7 days now and our tans are coming along nicely. I hear its been raining and sleeting back in the UK so we're not in a mad rush to come home

After coming out here with no return flight booked we've had to look online evry now and again to try and find a suitable flight home. Unfortunately next to no flights are available with it being school holidays but we have to be home before school's go back, as Suie works in a school. D'oh!

We eventually decided to play it safe and have now booked a return flight to Glasgow on...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us resized.jpg (102.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 225_x.jpg (27.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 148_x.jpg (63.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 174_x.jpg (25.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 177_x.jpg (41.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 180_x.jpg (33.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 183_x.jpg (35.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 187_x.jpg (40.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 194_x.jpg (42.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 200_x.jpg (44.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 209_x.jpg (43.4 KB, 9 views)
Administrator
Posted in Holidays
Old

Holi-holidays...

Posted 18th August 2008 at 18:05 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Well, it's that time of year again - holiday time!!

I work pretty damn hard both at work and also at home keeping sax-p running smooth, so I really like being able to get away and chill out and do whatever I like on holiday

Myself and Suie have flown back to Fuerteventura. We like it here. My parents have a holiday bungalow out here and its the perfect atmosphere for chillin' out!! I'm sat here in exactly the same spot I was back in March when the Saxperience Blog system was implemented. Maybe there will be some new sax-p toys appearing on this holiday... time...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 016_x.jpg (73.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 022_x.jpg (56.9 KB, 7 views)
Administrator
Posted in Holidays
Old

A voyage into the deep blue...

Posted 25th March 2008 at 11:46 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

It was our last full day on holiday in Fuerteventura yesterday. Too much wind and a few clouds made the beach day seem a bit naff, so we had a walk to the nearby harbour to see what was goin' on.

It wasn't long before we decided to take a boat trip. We opted for the glass-bottomed boat... which from the outside looked like a yellow submarine

Included in the boat trip was an aquarium visit and a sea lion show (more on that later maybe )

We got on the 'boat' and went into the depths below deck. It was a little cramped and I was pleased it's not...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boat1.jpg (102.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat2.jpg (86.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg boat3.jpg (35.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat4.jpg (37.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg boat5.jpg (53.2 KB, 74 views)
Administrator
Posted in Holidays