Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > NismoSteve

Rate this Entry

Feb twenty something.

Submit "Feb twenty something." to Google Submit "Feb twenty something." to Facebook Submit "Feb twenty something." to StumbleUpon Submit "Feb twenty something." to Digg Submit "Feb twenty something." to Twitter
Posted 22nd February 2012 at 12:14 by NismoSteve

Not much to report, weather has been crap, fell out with the Mrs, got back with the Mrs.
Got my kenwood 4 channel amp running a jbl 10" sub now. Hadn't a clue what all the settings on the amp were about, but I think I've figured it now and it sounds half decent.
I'm finding it difficult to work ot which way to go with it now as I like the lightweight stripped out feel of a car, but I also like the comfort and music.
I might try to drop some weight via some lighter panels, strip out the back end and save weight where I can but mounting the sub and amp more centrally in the car.
Or I'm not sure if I should just go all out and strip it to within an inch of its life and get another 406 oil burner to use in the week?

I want to use it on track as well as being a b road blaster.
I'm going to have to sort out the front suspension next as the knocks are startin to annoy me now. Just the cold weather is a ball ache and the garage has been freezing, think I'm feeling the cold more as I'm getting older lol! The engine is not so much a priority now as its been behaving itslef since the temperature has climbed above freezing. So I might just build the new one up slowly while getting the turbo conversion parts at the same time. Then it should just be a case of fitting the new engine in with boost!
But There's a lot to collect first and I'd prefer to have it all run in and ready first lol.

I cleaned the inside for the first time and Jesus the carpets are hard to get bits out of! I've still got to replace the handbrake cables and change the rear pads, its and endless list at the moment but I'll get through it all and build a decent car out of it. Just got to plod on with it I guess, but driving it puts a smile on my ace and makes it all worth while
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4994 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This blog needs a turbo
  2. Old Comment
    All in good time my friend well about twelve months anyway.