Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

The End.

Submit "The End." to Google Submit "The End." to Facebook Submit "The End." to StumbleUpon Submit "The End." to Digg Submit "The End." to Twitter
Posted 28th April 2012 at 20:28 by Alanapone

Well, We've finally moved out of the nice house with the SHITE neighbours!

Not got the garage any more but the new place has a car port. It's not as good but it does provide a little protection from the wind but it leaks like buggery when it rains!

Any way. Got all the stuff to the new place and thought i'd start to strip the VTR down ready for transplanting all the VTS stuff on to it. Jacked her up to hear the sound of rust cracking. thought i'd rip the interior out to check inside and found everything that normally goes on these had gone! I mean litterally... There were holes and everything! PLUS it turned out that it's been dinged in the front of the rear wheel arch. It's all been pulled out so you can't tell until I took off the rear body kit panel to see it all rippled. It had masking tape and expanding foam over the gap between the body panel and the inner arch!

I was absolutely gutted. I LOVE the colour of this car and as it was our first car together and my first real project car I'm gutted that it's now at an end!

So. Unfortunately it's being stripped and broken for spares. The rear beam, brakes and wheels will go onto the VTS as I've sold the beam off that and the brakes will fit under the VTR rims when I get some semi-slicks on the go.

If any one reads this and wants any of the other parts have a search for my For Sale thread or just PM me.

Thanks for reading this if you have. I'll be hopefully keeping the VTS thread going now, so have a look for that and see how I've managed to make a super fun budget track car and get on track for under a grand

Cheers,

Alan.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4321 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks