Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

No pics yet but...

Submit "No pics yet but..." to Google Submit "No pics yet but..." to Facebook Submit "No pics yet but..." to StumbleUpon Submit "No pics yet but..." to Digg Submit "No pics yet but..." to Twitter
Posted 4th January 2011 at 21:42 by Alanapone

I've managed (with the help of my mate Jon) to get the thrust bearing sorted, it was a struggle but we managed to get everything apart and only snapped 2 bolts!

I've just finished in the garage getting it all back together only to find i forgot to put the wires on the starter motor! BOLLOCKS!!!!!

So tomorrow will hopefully consist of all the bits i need to get done PLUS trying to get the wires back on the S/M.

Hopefully then i can get the car started, take it for a quick spin and then do a service on it. After that i'm planning on getting some speakers a mate of mine gave me fitted, get the interior out and see if I can find a subframe so i can get some buckets fitted for the trip to Anglesey race track on the 30th!

Fingers crossed that all goes well.... oh and i need another wheel bolt! eBay here i come.

Bye for now, next update should be the final stuff before the track.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3090 Comments 0
« Wintertime update.     Main     Done-ish... »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks