Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

It's on!

Submit "It's on!" to Google Submit "It's on!" to Facebook Submit "It's on!" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's on!" to Digg Submit "It's on!" to Twitter
Posted 29th May 2009 at 18:13 by Alanapone
Updated 2nd June 2009 at 22:23 by Alanapone (Added pics)

Right as you know the exhaust has been sat here awaiting a new manifold to compliment it. Well, I didn't get paid as much as i thought i would so the mani is on hold till after next month i think. shame cos i wanted it on for FCS but, never mind.

On another note, I ordered the suspension and that has arrived too... I ordered the -35mm drop APEX kit from KAMRacing. came really quick and with no hassles. I'm going to see if i can fit it myself... fronts don't look too hard. I'm going to see if i can rent a spring compressor for the day and maybe a slide hammer and give the torrsion bar a go too

I fitted the Exhaust yesterday and will get some pics up asap and a vid of the noise of the thing! it's SOOOOO loud! the missus went to IKEA in it and rang me 10 mins away saying it was making her feel sick cos it's that loud... I'm going to stick the normal center section on for most of the time and just use the race center for FCS and trackdays etc.

Talking of FCS, our tickets came along with the show stage pass, an fcs sticker and a free track sticker (like the Nurburgring ones) but of rockingham track. So now i'm really getting excited for it... the cars by no means a shining example but i'll polish it up the best i can and as long as no one looks inside it should be okay. As you should know from reading this blog, i only want it to go fast and carry the girlfreind to wherever she want to go... fast and reliable is order of the day... so I know it wont be the nicest car there but, it'll be there none-the-less to reprasent the SAX-P to the max! lol!
Any ways... i'll stick pics and vids if possible up of the exhaust for all to see as soon as i can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28052009790.jpg (64.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 29052009791.jpg (64.4 KB, 10 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1789 Comments 0
« Exhaust Glee!!!     Main     Oh my god!!! »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks