Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > barrett

Rate this Entry

Santa Dash

Submit "Santa Dash" to Google Submit "Santa Dash" to Facebook Submit "Santa Dash" to StumbleUpon Submit "Santa Dash" to Digg Submit "Santa Dash" to Twitter
Posted 8th December 2008 at 12:24 by barrett

Well, missed the xmas bash this weekend for several reasons, one being that I have been booked up to do the Liverpool Santa Dash. Its an annual 5k run, and a world record attempt also. Unfortunatley the record was not broken this year.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Xmas meet! Gutted i couldnt make it, but will be there next year!

Some photos from facebook.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23338 Comments 3
« Hero?     Main
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    that looks a right laugh!
  2. Old Comment
    Good on you Mikey... You've done this run before haven't ya? Lovin' the beard

So... whats this world record then? How many santas? How many turned up this year? Stats boiy...
  3. Old Comment
    planned to do it last year but something caused me not to on the day... can't remember what now.

World record for most santa in one place is 7269,in Las Vegas for there Santa Dash last year, prior to that, Liverpool held the record. This year there where over 7000 santas running in the Liverpool 5k run, however we where 237 participants short of the record!! Fingers crossed for next year!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks