Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Blogs from the Members of Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum
Featured blog entry from Simo' Says...

Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience

Posted 6th May 2009 at 23:29 by Simo
Twitter seems to be getting a lot of press lately, so a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd check it out with a personal account, with the view of setting up a Saxperience Twitter account if it looked worthwhile.

Whilst many people say Twitter is simply the latest fad in the social networking world, I think its different. Twitter is more convenient, straight to the point, less intrusive and can be used whilst on the move.

Quote:
Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant
Views 60630 Comments 10 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from willsy

Chapter 4

Posted 31st March 2008 at 12:27 by willsy
VT Kitted & Plenty of changes

The VT kit was obtained and sprayed. The Zest Yellow colour was too hard to get a perfect match, but no matter it was fitted

Some big changes on the rear:

Bought a custom backbox, i wanted something not too loud that would fit nicely within the VT kit recess

Also changed rear lights to these red LED ones, MK2 wiper arm fitted and some new numberplates

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5296 Comments 1 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
  1. There are no recent entries to display.
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...