Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

Future proposals

Submit "Future proposals" to Google Submit "Future proposals" to Facebook Submit "Future proposals" to StumbleUpon Submit "Future proposals" to Digg Submit "Future proposals" to Twitter
Posted 13th October 2009 at 12:51 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well ill give the bad news first i guess..

i was originally insured through my dad for my first year of driving, i passed last year because im lazy and couldn't be arsed to get up and do it. LOL. anyway, dad got a letter through that he said i needed to look at.. he brought it into work for me, and its said an insurance quite.. 349quid.. i though awsome and smiled at dad. he shook his head and pointed to a paragraph that read something like; we will be able to give you cover again raaarrraaarar and all that, but unfortunately we wont be insuring josh due to his age.. i was like what? im 20 years old haha.. so now to get insured on the R i have to be 21 and on my own insurance with no years bonus or anything haa, cheapest i've had is 876quid.. ah well..

i have got my bumper back, and it looks immaculate, its amazing, yes its common to have smoothed out fogs on a saxo, but shit bothered its my car and ill do what the fuck i want to it , he coded the bump strips etc for me and its come out really nice, the plastic welding is really neat which is suprising aswell..

next on the list is to get my windscreen repaired, luckily my insurance won't run out untill the end of this month so ill be paying 60 excess instead of god knows what without..

i think i've found out the source of the engine or whatever leaking.. there's excessive amounts of gearbox oil coming from one of the driveshafts. so i think i've knocked it out of line or something, so ill be getting that checked when its on the back of the lorry being lugged to the garage haha , so by my 21st i should have a fun toy being the vtr yeah its a vtr but.. meh fuck off its mine haha, and im not giving up on it haha the bumpers on my thread.. have a look

peace.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3273 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    glad you sorted it bud....