Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > bruza88

Rate this Entry

Saxo WestCoast Fixer Upper (My First Blog)

Submit "Saxo WestCoast Fixer Upper (My First Blog)" to Google Submit "Saxo WestCoast Fixer Upper (My First Blog)" to Facebook Submit "Saxo WestCoast Fixer Upper (My First Blog)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Saxo WestCoast Fixer Upper (My First Blog)" to Digg Submit "Saxo WestCoast Fixer Upper (My First Blog)" to Twitter
Posted 11th August 2008 at 18:27 by bruza88
Updated 12th August 2008 at 22:26 by bruza88

Helllo

This is my first blog, ive been into saxo and 106 since i was 17 when i got my first 106 (a shitter really, 4 door 1.1 slow as shit) then i got a 3 door 106 1.1, and also then i got a saxo westcoast, then i fancy myself a 106 quicksilver (i brought the quicksilver as my first fixer upper). I fixed it then had a lil accident.

I decided i missed my westcoast so have now purchased a saxo westcoast with some front end damage.

so heres when i got the car

" border="0" class="tcattdimglink" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" alt="" />
the front grill has been snaped and the head light broken, no front bumper.

" border="0" class="tcattdimglink" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" alt="" />
when i got i didnt know it also had some rear end damage, it looked as if it had been repaired at some point near the back, anyways it needed a rear bumper aswel, but only for cosmetic value.

NEXT WEEK.....

i have now brought a new bumper brand new which i fort was a bargin, cost me £30. a new pair of angel eyes and a mk1 grill which cost 100 and 20, was good i think, also brought some lexus lights (of a fellow sax p member) which work a treat and look like sex.

also treated my self to a bmc induction kit and some new door badges (thanks to the bagde guy on sax-p)

booked myself a nice vic test, and a MOT for the 29th
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4529 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Always will be a fan of the Mangos tbh

Angels look great, not keen on the smoked lexus lights..

Have you thought about the Smoked Jewels??? They look a bit cleaner??
  2. Old Comment
    cheers mate yh I like thm at first but they are starting to annoy me, they wer cheap so I'll get en done soon as the more important things are done