Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Amiee

Rate this Entry

Opps.. Did I make the wrong decision?

Submit "Opps.. Did I make the wrong decision?" to Google Submit "Opps.. Did I make the wrong decision?" to Facebook Submit "Opps.. Did I make the wrong decision?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Opps.. Did I make the wrong decision?" to Digg Submit "Opps.. Did I make the wrong decision?" to Twitter
Posted 21st September 2008 at 00:33 by Amiee

Well past few weeks I have been feeling very unsettled with everything really..

Im not happy with the house any more, I love the house but other things are starting to get to me and Im just not forward enough to say how I feel to the house mate!

Im pretty fed up with her as a whole, and my advice would never buy a house with a mate.. especially a moody cow like her

Now with all this thinking and uneasiness she goes and asks if her bf can move in.. Tbh it would work out £100 quid cheaper a month, but is it really worth having to put up with him aswell?

Well I dont know, iv said Id give him a trial... why the fuck did I say that , I know I wont like the lack of my own space! FFS am such a twat!

Anyway been thinking about selling up and moving home? But I dont think I could hack living up there again?

Have been looking at renting on my own, just a small flat or something but prices are ridiculous still and no way id be able to afford it I always have the option to go home, or go to my nans but I like having my own place.

Works going well atm, im doing more of my FSA exams and although the pay isnt great it will get better! So not sure moving home would be the right option as it means id have to give my job up, and I dont want to do that!

Sooo I havent a clue basically .. hopefully ill be able to get my head round it
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8260 Comments 6
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dudette, the problem was this moody cow.

If her Boyfriends there, thats her out the way, she'll be caught up wandering around after him.

Id say stick with the trial. You never know :)
  2. Old Comment
    Hmmm Ta Rem!

Well last night he got his car window smashed in by some chavs they had a go at for climbing over the fench into the garden lol...

Anyways Im sooo skint right now I think ill be glad to have the lil extra money

She may just be moody as ever with him here, and the arguments are quite often, dont want to be caught up! hmmmm
  3. Old Comment
    Rem's idea is quite good however if she's an argumentative girl the chances are she'll be even more moody with him around and cause tension in the entire household. An what happens if he doesn't pay his third?

Don't give up your job because of her just try to keep away from her for a while, give yourself some space from her hopefully the boyfriend will give you that. But I'd seriously advise you that when you've sorted yourself out for a flat of your own moneywise, go for it. You don't want a miserable year because of her.

Hope you sort everything Amiee.
  4. Old Comment
    Cheers mate, well after speaking to my mother about it all today, i have agreed to let him have a trial, then save up what ever I can to put towards my own place, hopefully a bit closer to "home" but not too far from work..

So basic plan atm is , go along with it, and get him to buy my half after xmas, get me deposit back (which my dad put down for the house so thats 4k) give him half of that back and use the other half to put down as part deposit on a new place

This month though is the worst iv had it so far in the 10 months living on my own, going to stay at my nans for the week just so I dont have to use my car to get to work
  5. Old Comment
    Magical.

Worse bet is that you have the money to be finanically secure without a menstrating mess getting in your hair where you live in a couple of months time.

Im not making handstand jokes there...
  6. Old Comment
    Haha you mean I wont have to put up with it in a few months time?