Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

The Saxo-mobile

Submit "The Saxo-mobile" to Google Submit "The Saxo-mobile" to Facebook Submit "The Saxo-mobile" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Saxo-mobile" to Digg Submit "The Saxo-mobile" to Twitter
Posted 17th April 2009 at 15:44 by Alanapone

Right I found this Saxo VTR at my cousins in Bedford. He works at his dad's garage and had bought it of a lad that came in a wanted shut of it. I went down one weekend after a long discusion with my missus that she wanted a new car because he old golf was on it's last legs. She didn't want anything too flash and said that her Ex had owned a saxo for a while and it was nice to drive so when i saw my cousin had this one I thought i'd have it. It's got a high mileage on it (114k!!!) and was a bit tatty. I told him to give it a good going over and stick some better brake pads on and some new disks as the old ones were shot. Me and the missus then went down a few weeks later to pick it up. The missus is well happy with it but i have seen the potential for a nippy little track day car and as it's something i've been wanting to have a go at for ages, I thought this car would be ideal for it.

After a root around on the web i came across this site and joined up... I then got a call from my brother who had bought a VTR after hearing about mine (Well the girlfreinds and mine?? lol) he has joined up too. I had a look around on the web site and after an hour had to get of it as my head was full of ideas of things to do to the Saxo-mobile.

At the minute i need to get the passenger side wheel arch trim sprayed up and fitted. The last one "blew off" the missus said? anyway, i got a new one off ebay for £30 stripped and primered. When this is re fitted i'm going to give her a good wash and T-Cut as the paintwork has swirls all over, Nothing too bad but just needs cleaning up.

I've just spoke to a guy on here about buying some strut braces off him on sunday... can't wait!!! My first mod! ( unless tou count getting some hose fitted to the air filter?)

I will stick some pics on here as i go along too. Well I hope if anyone reads this they find any of the info helpfull or entertaining. Hope all your mods etc. go well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rear1.jpg (76.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 12042009725.jpg (54.5 KB, 7 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2241 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks