Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > luke_vtr_gy

Rate this Entry

tarting the in side up

Submit "tarting the in side up" to Google Submit "tarting the in side up" to Facebook Submit "tarting the in side up" to StumbleUpon Submit "tarting the in side up" to Digg Submit "tarting the in side up" to Twitter
Posted 3rd July 2011 at 21:22 by luke_vtr_gy

first of all i fitted front and rear blue cobra daytonas ,, look great ,, one big problem tho.. the door cards.

in my vts they were that horrible grey / green

so first part of the mission was find somthing to cover them in. on my pug i tried a fake leather , but it was soo hard to work.

i went to a shop called boys ,, and found this blue material, which is similar to a flease. matched my seats pretty well and cheap as chips sooo bonus. :afro:

i then removed the door cards, nice easy job if you dont know.

the covered part of the door card is held into the rest of the door card; by plastic pins were the ends have been melted over. sort of like a plastic rivet.

most people cut these off ,, but i wanted to re use them ,, make it easier to re fit them.

so i got a hole saw , which was just bigger then the pin,, so it only removed the head.

i then removed the center covered part. pulled off the old material,

i then sprayed it with spray on glue ,, drapped a over sized piece ov material. then cut it to size when glue was dry

i then pushed it back into the main door card.

i then used a soldering iron to re melt the heads on the pins ,,,, easy as that

- i then got a hand brake / gear gator off ebay ,,, again cheap as chips n look good

- next mod to the in side was a bit pricey but worth every penny ,, carbon fiber dash trim ,, look great

- show cage in the back ,,, then a full ice system ,, il talk about the ice in a later post people :y:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2254 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments