Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > CHIP

Rate this Entry

No more Saxo

Submit "No more Saxo" to Google Submit "No more Saxo" to Facebook Submit "No more Saxo" to StumbleUpon Submit "No more Saxo" to Digg Submit "No more Saxo" to Twitter
Posted 21st October 2010 at 10:59 by CHIP

Well, ain't updated this in a while. Basically the Saxo went a couple of week back and has been replaced by a ph2 Flame Red 172.
Wanted one for years. My first 2 car's were Clio's and i alway's looked up to the Sport's.

Got this one at a bargain price just need's a little tlc. But honestly for the price i go it at i really don't care!

Overall it's 10x the car the Saxo was regard's a daily driver. More comfortable, better built, better engine, handle's extremely well in standard guise.
It's just a pleasure to drive tbh.

Couple of day's after getting it i machined it. Could do with another go tbh as i was struggling in natural light with no sun. But it's definitely better.

Some pic's

The only thing's i have changed are that i've put Silvervision indicator bulb's upfront, LED sidelights and number plate's.

Plans:
Coilovers (not too low though)
Perhaps a different exhaust
Carbon
Silicone Hoses
Refurb wheels (silver)

Want it just oem+
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3057 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments