Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

Exhaust is underway!

Posted 28th December 2012 at 12:31 by Ross

Well, my trusty and much loved 2.5" full system has had to make way for a 3" full system as the 2.5" was causing too much back pressure at over 400bhp...

So - all the parts have arrived, and it should be on the car and fitted before the new year (yes, 3 days time!). Pics to follow.

Once that's in, the rest of the engine pipework fabrication can begin. This year I'm having more solid pipework than last year which used a lot of silicone pipework. The upside is better looks and better heat protection (I can wrap the solid pipes in gold reflection foil)...
Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New shafts and hubs

Posted 27th November 2012 at 13:00 by Ross

Another step closer last week with the arrival of the hubs and shafts, so the drivetrain is basically complete now.

We're on course for a date on the road of before the new year still.
Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More done

Posted 3rd November 2012 at 10:22 by Ross

All ancillaries in, suspension, steering, gear linkages, bulkhead cut and welded as needed, gearbox mated to engine now, fitting the pair today.
Review of wiring layout and position of electronics this afternoon.

More to come soon!
Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Running gear

Posted 30th October 2012 at 00:28 by Ross

Well, the running gear is back in. Pics to follow. Still the headache of a new loom to be made up but we're getting closer day by day now to having her back. Eta for being back on the road is around 01/12/12 now
Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Testing

Posted 30th August 2012 at 01:05 by Ross

More to come tomorrow!
Super Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized