Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Adiance

Rate this Entry

Cooling system problems

Submit "Cooling system problems" to Google Submit "Cooling system problems" to Facebook Submit "Cooling system problems" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cooling system problems" to Digg Submit "Cooling system problems" to Twitter
Posted 11th November 2011 at 17:09 by Adiance

i have some cooling system problems, what happens is when the car warms up the top pipe that goes into the radiator warms up, but the bottom one doesnt, causeing the car to want to go into safe mode and turn off. i replaced the head gasket as i needed to because the old one was blown to bits, replaced the thermastat and the water pump and pushed some water through the system, but still the pipe is cold all the time, not even warm, anyone have any suggestions that would be helpfull ? i've done all i know :wacko:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4853 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    radiator is screwed m8, may have to stick a new one on if not try taking it off and flushing it if no success after that its a new rad
    Posted 3rd December 2011 at 10:29 by saxoshaylor189 saxoshaylor189 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    defo radiator mate