Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
  1. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Not an attack at you at all Crackers... I just googled toxoplasmosis and that's what Wikipedia came up with.

I found it strangely interesting reading about it... like a dormant 'thing' which some people say can effect the social aspects of humans (and animals, etc)

There's some pretty cool info at that link about it.... especially the bit about toxoplasmosis making infected mice attracted to cat urine, so that the mouse would most likely be caught and killed by the cat, allowing the 'virus'? to reproduce suxually.... pretty interesting.

barrett - I want your job
  2. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Oooh Barret, we are getting very attacking on the Cracknell front now aren't we?!?!? And Simo with your version of Toxoplasmosis!!!!

OMG the rudeness of it!!!!
    Posted 26th August 2008 at 19:02 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline
  3. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

LMFAO

it looks great out there, and you really were living by the seat of your pants!!!!! Catch 22 indeed my good man

see you for trax then?

4. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Quote:
    Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
    toxoplasmosis...male carriers have lower IQs, a tendency to achieve a lower level of education and have shorter attention spans, a greater likelihood of breaking rules and taking risks, and are more independent, anti-social, suspicious, jealous and morose. It also suggests that these men are deemed less attractive to women.
    Nah, doesn't sound like me dude... especially the last bit
  5. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Looks like you may have toxoplasmosis in that last pic! lol

Sounds like you are both having a good time, nothing wrong with the trusty or is it rusty blue ovals!
  6. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Nothing wrong with Glasgow

I'd stay up there for a few days, hire a car and maybe do a bit of travelling, then back to Warrington.
  7. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Glasgow??? Take a stab proof vest
    Posted 24th August 2008 at 13:00 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline
  8. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Not decided how we are getting back to Warrington yet... may hire a car, or grab the train... although we may stay over with Scott yet, or even stay up in Glesga for a few days.

I'll probably decide last minute... as usual
  9. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Looks like heaven right now.

27th August is just a few days away though....I'd be well gutted! How you getting from Glasgow to Warrington?
  10. Old Comment

Fun in Fuerteventura

Are you being a proper English tourist and being loutish, drunk and dis-orderly?!?!
    Posted 24th August 2008 at 09:49 by MikeCracknell MikeCracknell is offline