Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > luke_vtr_gy

Rate this Entry

my car is fallen apart

Submit "my car is fallen apart" to Google Submit "my car is fallen apart" to Facebook Submit "my car is fallen apart" to StumbleUpon Submit "my car is fallen apart" to Digg Submit "my car is fallen apart" to Twitter
Posted 15th August 2011 at 16:21 by luke_vtr_gy

any other saxo owner will know about the body kit needs re bonding to the clips once they get to about 8 years old. well my vts had a new one today the areal fall off lol. the bolt stayed in the roof and the black plastic mount and the aireal fell off.

when i tuck a closer look the bolt was only bonded to a nirolen washer. so re attached it using epoxy resin.

but while it was off the car i decided to paint it posi blue to match the rest of my car. i think it looks bad assssssss. i admit flushing it off would look a lot better, but a least this way i can still get classic FM or BBC radio 2 lmfao.

oo by the way , i didn't win the biding for the s2 106 rally carpet so if you have one going spare message me.

il put pics up when i get my phone back
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3117 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments