Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > NismoSteve

Rate this Entry

1st April depressing news.

Submit "1st April depressing news." to Google Submit "1st April depressing news." to Facebook Submit "1st April depressing news." to StumbleUpon Submit "1st April depressing news." to Digg Submit "1st April depressing news." to Twitter
Posted 2nd April 2012 at 06:40 by NismoSteve

Dues to family crisis we are having to move. We have no place to move to, she is going to stay with her mother and as I'm a lorry driver I'll be staying out in the truck most of the week and joining her at weekends. This means I have now lost my garage. All of our stuff is having to go into storage along with all my garage stuff, car parts and tools.
I'm well pissed off but needs must.
I fitted the new lower arms, well the offside one as when I fitted the nearside arm it appeared that the new balljoint is loose in the arm.
So I got both of the coilovers fitted (the shit ones that everyone moans about) and one new lower arm with powerflex bush.

I've set the coilovers at just under standard ride height. I can see why people don't like them as they don't look like they would lower much before bottoming out. And the dampers are very soft with springs that are not hard enough either.
But, the don't knock and bang like my old ones did so they will do for mot and while I save up for some decent bilsteins.
I'm going to have to fork out for another new arm (the joys of buying someone elses "refurbished" parts) and then fit the other powerflex bush into that.
I've not got the roll bar bushes done nor the drop links as they are still okay. I just needed to get the struts and off side wishbone done for now.

I can't wait to get sorted out with the new house so I can get back on doing the car. Im guessing it will take at least 6 weeks to get sorted out. All my money will have to be ploughed into the new house. So my project is now officially on hold till I sort the MOT out in mid May.
Wish me luck.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1903 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments