Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

It's all over. Last post for this blog

Submit "It's all over. Last post for this blog" to Google Submit "It's all over. Last post for this blog" to Facebook Submit "It's all over. Last post for this blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's all over. Last post for this blog" to Digg Submit "It's all over. Last post for this blog" to Twitter
Posted 4th August 2012 at 19:19 by Alanapone

Well, after a long time coming the car is all gone.

I tried to sell as many parts as possible before scraping what was left. Today, my mate came over with his big van, we attacked the shell with an angle grinder to get it in, then we loaded it all up and took it off to the scrap yard down the road where I got a nice cool £20 for it!!!

Would have made more from selling it as a spares or repairs to the car breakers I bet! lol.

Ahh well, all done now. Just got to send off the V5 to the DVLA then S32 CTN will be no more.

Heres a few photos from this mornings work.

We took this:

Did this to it:

Then fit it all in the van like this:

Which left the yard like this:

So thanks to everyone that read this and to those that helped me out through the years. If your interested hers a link to my other project. This should get a bit more use now.

click picture for link
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14617 Comments 2
« The End.     Main
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    mate such a massive shame to see it finally gone but i would of gone else where with the scrappy, most saxos normally get £80-100.
  2. Old Comment
    I know mate. Seem's that the scrapie round the corner didn't want to pay much. The back half of the car along with boot, bonnet, doors, vt kit and a few other bits of plastics went to a place near my mates work, they gave £35 for that lot. I guess if i'd have took it all to them, i'd have gotten around £80 all in.

Just got to tell the DVLA it's been dismantled now.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks