Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > NismoSteve

Rate this Entry

8th Feb, relocated battery.

Submit "8th Feb, relocated battery." to Google Submit "8th Feb, relocated battery." to Facebook Submit "8th Feb, relocated battery." to StumbleUpon Submit "8th Feb, relocated battery." to Digg Submit "8th Feb, relocated battery." to Twitter
Posted 8th February 2012 at 23:26 by NismoSteve

Well, I say relocated battery, it started out as a "quick clutch cable adjust" but while the battery was out I thought it would be rude not to fit it in the boot. Its not finished yet as I need to use the car for work but its in the boot lol.

I had a nice length of heavy duty battery cable lying around, so whipped out the passenger seat and got the carpet it, fed the cable through the usual gromet and cut down the OE battery terminal for the positive and crimped the new cable to it. The original earth got bolted to where the battery tray went

I've left the seat out for now as I want to route the rca cables under there too (but away from the battery cable)

I ran out of time to sort the battery box out, so its just wedged in for now. That's Saturdays job, I'll have to remove the rear silencer and the heat shield so I can drill and bolt in the box, then I'll wire brush and under seal under the floor before refitting the shield and silencer.
Then I'll make a false floor that the amp will sit under when I've got all the wiring sorted.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1798 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments