Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > MikeCracknell
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Rate this Entry

Some of the best sites I use on the web...

Submit "Some of the best sites I use on the web..." to Google Submit "Some of the best sites I use on the web..." to Facebook Submit "Some of the best sites I use on the web..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Some of the best sites I use on the web..." to Digg Submit "Some of the best sites I use on the web..." to Twitter
Posted 14th April 2008 at 17:27 by MikeCracknell
Updated 22nd May 2008 at 22:03 by MikeCracknell

I just thought I'd share some sites with you that I use frequently.

Mostly Science/Technology ones, but there are some other ones on here too. (am gonna keep adding to it!)

BBC News - This is one of my favourite places to catch up on current affairs, and usually always contains articles in the Science and Nature categories which interest me alot!!!

How Stuff Works - the best place on the web to find out about how literally everything and anything works

BBC Focus Magazine - regular Science Magazine I get, has some really fascinating articles on there and interesting debates raging in the forums on there!

British Geological Survey - find out about the Geology and Geography of the UK

Airliners.net - contains tens of thousands of photos of aircraft, mainly commercial, but loads of light aircraft too

Airdisaster.com - read all about aircraft crashes, see pictures and videos of airliner accidents, as well as finding out what is wrong with all the aircraft flying today

Loch Ness Webcam - now you can watch the loch ness Monster on the net live

Zetec S Owners Club - my other hideaway, but I am not on there as often as I am on here. For all things Zetec S (there seems to be a need for a Zetec S/Fiesta section on here at the moment to be honest lol! )

Google Earth - fascinating maps and aerial photographs. Explore all your favourite places in the world.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3033 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments