Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > My fourth and final VT

I started my driving life with a 106 ( dont hate me) but soon rear ended another car with it shortly after passing my test back in 2007.

This was followed shortly after by my much loved and moded Posi Blue VTR. After encountering my first problem, a quick internet search ended me up discovering Sax-P .

Much money, blood, sweat, miles and years later here I am with (another) mint Saxo which has so far lasted longer than my last one only because it was taken off the road to preserve/work on it. Below is the story of how its gone so far
Rate this Entry

Purchase to Present (31/07/09-01/02/10)

Submit "Purchase to Present (31/07/09-01/02/10)" to Google Submit "Purchase to Present (31/07/09-01/02/10)" to Facebook Submit "Purchase to Present (31/07/09-01/02/10)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Purchase to Present (31/07/09-01/02/10)" to Digg Submit "Purchase to Present (31/07/09-01/02/10)" to Twitter
Posted 1st February 2010 at 21:52 by mtpagey
Updated 11th May 2010 at 08:37 by mtpagey

Three an a half years after buying my vtr, im now on my third vts. Those of you may remember me writing off my (mint) Posi Blue Mk1. For those that don't, heres the links (pictures and info on the first pages)
Mk1 VTS arrives
End of the VTS
Pictures of it the right way up

After picking up another Mk1 low mileage standard green vts, i never really grew to like it so was always on the lookout for something better.

After a 20 hour round trip to south wales, I was the proud owner of another posi blue vts... even though (much to Azrael's enjoyment) I've been converted to mk2's. Gonna take a while to get used to it but couldnt turn this one down

Headed down south for TRAX a few days after getting it home so didnt get much modding done but hey, plenty time for that. Here it was as i bought it ...

Gave it a decent detail when i headed down south to my uncles before TRAX. Got Mark (reevsey) to squeeze me in and fit me another clifford alarm while i was down that end of the country

Only pics ive got of it at TRAX

Won 1st place in the show and shine

My only imperfection as caught by Mystic

Since then the car has been off the road, I got myself a day to day car since i travel a 35-40 mile round trip for work 5/6/7 days a week. The day to day was meant to be cheap to run and what not but ended up getting a corsa redtop

Before long I started splashing out on the Saxo and the postie got fed up with parcels arriving

The long box is my mk1 spoiler

The right hand box is cleaning stuff from CYC (£198 worth ) my first of several orders

new meguiars wash mitt
2 drying towels
snow foam
sonus ultra fine clay
chem. guys wet mirror finish
carlack plastic care
bilberry wheel cleaner
carlack glass sealer
supernatural v2 wax
dodo juice red mist
blue masking tape
chem. guys maxi suds II
Z-10 leather care/cleaner

An last but not least the left hand box was some big brakes to fit under my 17"s

More parcels arrived...

Momo Stering Wheel from SaxoKez + boss (hopefully the boss is right )

Coilpack cover from willsy

Silicone Engine hoses ('Expensive' doesnt quite cover it )
Radiator coolant hose kit
Matrix hose #1 + #2
Oil breather hose kit
Intake elbow
Brake servo joiner

Pics/parts to come/on their way:
Flocked interior bits,
New door badges,
New rocker cover badge,
Carbon engine covers,
Exhaust,
Manifold,
Blue Heatwrap,
Dial surrounds,

Think thats it, exhausted just thinking about it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5661 Comments 4
Main     Weekend Plans »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You need to get your finger oot and started fitting things, before theres a mountain of parts in your room!!
  2. Old Comment
    Oh i know just too much to do an too little time. The hassle with Spoox and their shoddy hoses didnt helf either though to be fair
    Updated 24th March 2010 at 00:38 by mtpagey
  3. Old Comment
    Are you taking the horrid chrome surround off the plates?
  4. Old Comment
    they've been off for months took them off when i transferred over my private plate