Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Simo' Says... General tit-bits of info I think may brighten up your day... or maybe just things I need to get off my chest! ;)
Old

Road Trip to Scotland!

Posted 28th May 2008 at 22:58 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

So far, it's been a manic week! I've been off work since last Thursday, but as usual, I've been busy rushing around doing things I never expected to be doing

Tomorrow, myself and Suie head off to Scotland for Scott (admin) & Suzanne's wedding, which is on Friday. This will be the second sax-p wedding I've been to

The first was Fred & Areke's wedding... which was crazy! Oddly, I'd never been to a Dutch wedding before so everything was 'new' and quite different to a Brit wedding.

I'm sure Scott's wedding will have a few surprises too! I've...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suit.jpg (27.6 KB, 58 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

What a shed!

Posted 11th May 2008 at 11:02 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

The dreaded day came.... the once yearly event... the day when you really would prefer to be watching paint dry!! Yes, that's right... yesterday was the day I had to 'sort out the shed!'

My garden shed is only pretty small, but this is made worse by the fact I actually have two sheds. One of which I intend to knock down very shortly. So, Ive got to try and get the contents of two very messy sheds into one, whilst still being able to get in and out of it!

After ripping everything out of the garden shed that's staying, it became clear straight away that there's just...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3239_x.jpg (104.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3244_x.jpg (84.6 KB, 64 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

Demolition & the folding crane!

Posted 2nd May 2008 at 00:28 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Demolition of buildings is a funny old thing! On one hand, its good to get rid of old, useless things... but on the other hand, its sad to see thousands/millions of pounds worth of materials and thousands of man-hours of effort be destroyed and ripped out. Demolition definately creates a fresh start!

At work, a demolition crew have been ripping down a redundant chemical plant to build new buildings and storage areas. Every day the skyline changes and the rate at which these guys are ripping chunks of metal out is impressive to say the least!

Watching what I call...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dem1.jpg (87.9 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg dem2.jpg (44.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg dem3.jpg (33.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg dem4.jpg (31.9 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg dem5.jpg (38.0 KB, 49 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

Grand Theft Auto IV

Posted 29th April 2008 at 01:31 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Release date : 29th April

So, I'm sat at home writing someone's appraisal, which I need to deliver at work tomorrow - it's not going well!

It was 23:55 on the eve of the launch of the cult classic... GTA IV. Im trying to decide if there's gonna be a massive queue at the 24hour Tesco, or whether people won;t be going 'that' crazy over the game launch.

Enough thinking... I decided to make a quick trip down the road to Tesco, just to see When I got there the car park was busy with all sorts of 'younger' cars knocking about. I could tell it was gonna...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTA_IV.jpg (155.5 KB, 80 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

Car Dilema...

Posted 26th March 2008 at 11:49 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

My first morning back in wet, windy, cloudy, dull, cold England. I am glad to be back really

This morning's dilema though is about my car(s). When I'm not on holiday (I am until next Monday) I have a really busy schedule. THis has meant that when my white VTR failed its MOT back in November, I didn't have time to fix it... and the garage wouldn't as its too low to get on the ramps!

So, since then, Ive been using the turbo VTS as a daily runner, which is fine. BUt a couple of weeks ago, the gerabox started to play up (again) and I just know at a roundabout...
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...