Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > earthed5

Rate this Entry

VTS!!

Submit "VTS!!" to Google Submit "VTS!!" to Facebook Submit "VTS!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "VTS!!" to Digg Submit "VTS!!" to Twitter
Posted 15th June 2011 at 16:31 by earthed5

well its been a long time since I posted on the blog and a new start is here. The 1.1 has gone and I have got myself a lovely 52plate silver vts. Some mods have already been done but I have plenty plans for it. Heres the first pic after a good clean on a bank holiday

Current mods:
lowered around 40mm
bilstein sprintline rear dampers
PI front springs
Magnex exhaust

I got the car a week ago and am waiting for the log book so I can tax it. I have got a smart leather gator, de wipered the rear and just put some french pressed plates on.

Next up is to have the rims re sprayed as its a bit of a home made job. Then new tyres all around. Any advice on tyres. I want some maxxis ones and have been looking at the MA-Z1 Drift. altough I have seen some new toyo proxes for just under £200 what do you guys recomend. there going on the standard vts alloys. Comments welcome. Let the moding comence.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3130 Comments 0
« Lowered?     Main
Total Comments 0

Comments