Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

3rd June 2008

Posted 3rd June 2008 at 18:46 by danzman1991

Never. Been. So. Happy.

That is all.
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scott & Suzanne's Wedding.

Posted 1st June 2008 at 19:02 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

My Roadtrip to Scotland is now complete... Scott and Suzanne are now man and wife and on their way to Florida, to start their 3 week tour of America!

Myself and Suie arrived at approx 4pm on Thursday. We dumped our bags in the hotel room and joined Scott's family and close friends on the patio for drinks! The food, beer and cider kept flowing all night, with the exception of a short break to play football and frisby at the beach (Note to self... betting you can catch a moving frisby over your head is not big, nor clever... but is funny as!!)

The night before the...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wed1.jpg (83.4 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg wed2.jpg (115.6 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg wed3.jpg (130.7 KB, 261 views)
File Type: jpg wed4.jpg (164.3 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg wed5.jpg (146.9 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg wed6.jpg (127.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg wed7.jpg (140.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg wed8.jpg (110.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg wed9.jpg (83.0 KB, 84 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

Thanks to AlexR

Posted 31st May 2008 at 20:15 by Alex (Alex's Blog)

AlexR fitted my braided hoses and a Powerflex lower gearbox mount, vibrates a little but feels so smooth changing gear.

I would also like to thank Alex for telling me about Speedline comp2's, now i need to spend another £500
Central South
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

30th May 2008

Posted 30th May 2008 at 13:12 by danzman1991

Well here I am, an hour away from leaving home to meet up with Katie.. Hopefully gonna pluck up enough courage to ask her to be my Girlfriend today

Nervous as fcuk!

Got up early this morning to book the Coldplay tickets for the Concert in London at the O2 arena in December, got that done okay, can't wait! Then did some tidying up and then got the car nice and sparkling, been meaning to clean her for aaages, but it kept raining -Grrr- You know when you wake up, you know if its going to be a good or a bad day? Well, I thought today was going to be good, and...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Road Trip to Scotland!

Posted 28th May 2008 at 22:58 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

So far, it's been a manic week! I've been off work since last Thursday, but as usual, I've been busy rushing around doing things I never expected to be doing

Tomorrow, myself and Suie head off to Scotland for Scott (admin) & Suzanne's wedding, which is on Friday. This will be the second sax-p wedding I've been to

The first was Fred & Areke's wedding... which was crazy! Oddly, I'd never been to a Dutch wedding before so everything was 'new' and quite different to a Brit wedding.

I'm sure Scott's wedding will have a few surprises too! I've...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suit.jpg (27.6 KB, 58 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

more mods

Posted 28th May 2008 at 20:44 by Andy72
Updated 28th May 2008 at 20:49 by Andy72

typed with my iPod and one finger so forgive the typos LOL

After a hopless last round at teeside I've gone a bit mad with mods I couldn't afford.

Gone are the rallye steels as I sure the gyres were the cause of my loss of pace. I've gone back to VTR alloys and found a set of 5 from a club member mate with khumo gyres for a good price. The khumos are quite hard compound but I have seen others using them so we will see how they fair. The feel ok on the road though.

Next up was a new suspension kit. I pondered this for ages but in the idecided I may as...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

27th May 2008

Posted 27th May 2008 at 14:27 by danzman1991
Updated 27th May 2008 at 14:37 by danzman1991

Today has been boringgg. This is the second week of the 2 Month Holiday we have, and I'm bored already.

27th May 2008

Went to bed at 2am this morning and couldn't get to sleep, eventually did nod off at about 4.30am. Then during the night I, yet again, had a repetitive dream, its really rather weird, I'll try and word what happens, but it might not make any sense to you people.

Basically, it started on the day I passed my test, and nearly every night since, I have had this same dream. The dream is; I am driving the Saxo, I can see exactly what I see...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crazy Nite

Posted 26th May 2008 at 16:37 by DomVTR

On our way to Southend/Basildon last nite was quite happy cruising down the motorway when this lexus over took me as he got past the rear tire blew out and sent him into the barrier as he was in the 3rd lane! the car came off the barrier spinning across all lanes basicly on my front bumper had to slam on the GTI-6 Brakes (cheers karl for them ) and the try n miss the car which was about a inch away from the front of mine then miss all the debrie that was flying everywere!

I didnt quite get away with it though even though its alot better than maybe being in hospital and not have...
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

23rd May 2008

Posted 23rd May 2008 at 13:02 by danzman1991
Updated 3rd June 2008 at 18:47 by danzman1991

I doubt anyone will wanna get involved in my little cry for help here, but here it goes.

I've never really been the kinda person who would "attract the girls" and have a different Girlfriend every other week. But recently I've been finding myself slip into what I really think is "Love" which is something I've never felt before for another Girl. I've known Katie for a little over 4 Years now and over the last 6 months we've been getting on really well. We both go to different schools, I'm at a Mixed 6th Form in the town where I live, and she goes to a Girls Grammar...
Saxperience Forum Bum
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Losing your sight

Posted 22nd May 2008 at 21:57 by MikeCracknell
Updated 22nd May 2008 at 22:14 by MikeCracknell

I certainly have had my eyes opened (excuse the pun) in the last two and a half weeks.

A recent incident has meant that I have lost part of my sight in my left eye - I can hold my arm infront of my face and not see if with my left eye

It's too easy to take your sight for granted, it's only when you don't have it, you realise just how important it is!

BUT as the saying goes "Where there's blame, there's a claim"

I am still not sure if it is permanant or not - the eye hospital tomorrow should be able to tell me if it is or...
Central South
Posted in Uncategorized