Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

I touch...

Posted 17th November 2008 at 21:43 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

With all of the travelling I've been doing recently, I decided to treat myself to a new MP3 player. After looking around a little bit, I decided to get an Ipod Touch.

Suie told me of an offer at Argos, where you could get a 16Gb iTouch for £146... but it was one of those offers where you cant buy online, or pre-order and you have to buy in the store... and surprise surprise, there's never any in stock! After visiting Argos and a few other places, I realised this offer was for the older style Touch.

So... after a little pondering, I bough the new-style 32Gb version...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg touch.jpg (30.2 KB, 7 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

Fitting a new cat,

Posted 16th November 2008 at 13:01 by Alex (Alex's Blog)

How hard can it be?
Set off this morning to my mates place to change the cat on his 1.4 Saxo as the old one decided to split in two.

First i try to undo the clamp holding the old cat to the center section, Nope, rusted solid.

Fine, So i had to undo the manifold bolts to take the whole system off.

Now it's off the car it should be easier, no, still solid. So after drenching it in WD40 and a few kicks it gives way and comes off.

Now the new cat can go on, Thinking it would all fit fine i put the cat-back system on and try to fit...
Central South
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life in the US of A.

Posted 15th November 2008 at 00:28 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

It's been a week since I got back from my trip to America... I'm pleased to report that I survived

Things are definately different over in the US. I guess things were also a little more different from usual, as I happened to be there during election week. Although Obama seemed to win the election with ease, many of the people I spoke to out there weren't too sure on him. I guess only time will tell

The main thing that I rememebr from my trip is the food! There's masses and masses of it! Everything seems to be available in one size bigger than normal... or one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg USA1.jpg (31.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg USA2.jpg (39.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg USA3.jpg (51.7 KB, 13 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

Leaving on a jet plane...

Posted 2nd November 2008 at 01:35 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Over the last few weeks I've had to do quite a bit of travelling for work - Ive already been to Holland and East Germany... I have further trips lined up for Holland, France, Norway and Sweden.

But the next trip I go on starts in 6 hours and its to America. Ive known Ive been going for a few weeks now, but haven't really thought much about it. I've just finished grabbing PSP, iPod, laptop, clothes, etc together and am sorting a few last minute sax-p things out before heading to bed.

Having just looked at my travel itenary, it looks like I'll be experiencing quite...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us_trip1.jpg (58.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg us_trip2.jpg (69.3 KB, 23 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

MrRem | General Update Really - 28th October

Posted 28th October 2008 at 13:02 by djrem

[CENTER][IMG]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v361/81/114/503085200/s503085200_4698763_1280.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Its coming to the end of october.
Im sure everyone already knew this.

Its weird how dates stick in your mind.
I can tell you this time last year I had just split with my ex for another time, and as friends, we were planning to go to an all night horror film festival.

Alas, we got back together and eventually split for good on our year anniversary.

Anyway. Much of this week I've been at my parents offices doing...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MrRem | Saw V & No Drink

Posted 28th October 2008 at 12:49 by djrem

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ec/Saw_V_New_Poster.jpg/200px-Saw_V_New_Poster.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
The other night, I went to the cinema.
My sister is back from uni for the weekend and my pal Tom has his lady friend visiting for the weekend. So we decided to go see this new Saw film.

Its up to standard with the gore factors but the story is starting to get patchy. I wont reveal any spoilers but please do send me postcards with answers on teh back of "Whats in the box" Wink

[B]The Drinking Ban[/B]
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Trip to New York!

Posted 25th October 2008 at 13:29 by Amiee

Well some of you know I went to new york back in September for a week!

Now I did the most stupidest thing in the world on the way home so unfortunatly I dont have many pics , only the few decent ones off my mates cam/phone that are of any use!

Basically I was worried my camera may get lost/stolen in my handluggage, so I took out the memory card and put it in my case for safe keeping..

Except somwhere between here and newyork I lost it, along with all my pics

Anyways our flight was at 7.45 in the morning, so we set off from heathrow,...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tim-berrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Posted 23rd October 2008 at 23:41 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

I'm working in East Germany this week, close to Leipzig. I arrived at work this morning and got on with a meeting I had planned at 9am. At about quarter to 10, the meeting was put on hold and I was told there was something interesting to watch outside??

We walked across the site to an old semi-abandoned part, where an area had been barrier-taped, to restrict access. In the distance there was a team of guys cutting and torch-burning the base of a large chminey - I'd arrived at a demolition site!

The chimney in question was dis-used and was apparently costing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0307.jpg (34.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0310.jpg (44.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0315.jpg (32.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0316.jpg (33.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0318.jpg (30.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0321.jpg (52.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0323.jpg (75.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0325.jpg (62.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0326.jpg (76.7 KB, 13 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...
Old

The Progress of My Wicked red VTS

Posted 21st October 2008 at 15:54 by Peasnall

Bought myself a y reg wicked red VTS on saturday

Few details of the car:

Totally standard
Cost: £2090
Mileage: 52,500 miles
MOT: 9 months
Tax: 6 months
and all 4 tyres are brand new

too much of a bargain too miss dont you think?

Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Laminate...

Posted 15th October 2008 at 23:12 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

So, myself and Suie are shopping on Sunday and somehow the crazy idea of buying new flooring for the conservatory crops up!? Random... yeah, I think so! I've always been an impulse buyer though

So, after a trip to Homebase and B&Q we load up the car with a trolley full of decent quality laminate flooring. We managed to get the exact same stuff from B&Q, but it was £8 per pack cheaper than Homebase's 25% discounted stuff. result! By the time we got home and moved all of the furniture out of the way, it was about 5pm. I wanted to get it all sorted by Sunday night really,...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lam1.JPG (55.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg lam2.jpg (80.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg lam3.jpg (127.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg lam4.jpg (96.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg lam5.jpg (114.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg lam6.jpg (99.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg lam7.jpg (84.1 KB, 9 views)
Administrator
Posted in Simo' Says...