Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

DriveShaft

Posted 22nd June 2011 at 12:54 by jayb1971 (Driveshaft)

Please can someone help My N/S Driveshaft seal keeps leaking I have had 3 fitted but it keeps leaking someone said it could be the Gearbox bearing but not sure.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

VTS!!

Posted 15th June 2011 at 16:31 by earthed5

well its been a long time since I posted on the blog and a new start is here. The 1.1 has gone and I have got myself a lovely 52plate silver vts. Some mods have already been done but I have plenty plans for it. Heres the first pic after a good clean on a bank holiday

Current mods:
lowered around 40mm
bilstein sprintline rear dampers
PI front springs
Magnex exhaust

I got the car a week ago and am waiting for the log...
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Boring update :(

Posted 6th June 2011 at 21:49 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

Not much going on at the moment.

Not really got much money so nothing has been done to the Saxo apart from cleaning it. It's had a full detail the other month and looked really good until while we were out one day it pissed down so the car was all dirty again

Any way I'll add some photo's later on if I get chance.

Hopefully I'll be back soon with some decent updates.
North West
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Progress Thread

Posted 28th May 2011 at 14:21 by MrSmyth

Finally brought my New Saxo VTR :D,
£2100 for a VTR in perfect Condition, Already Lowered 40 mil, and with a 10 stack CD player? Not a bad Purchase (:
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

VTR Turbo

Posted 25th May 2011 at 11:38 by Richarddowman

I bought my saxo vtr a year ago with a standard engine and with the body mods already done.

Since then i decided it was too slow for me and had a fair bit of spare cash to play with so started investigating bolt-turbos. This was not going to be cheap or easy to do but i decided to do it anyway for a project and slapped down £2400 for a brand new turbo kit from cituning then a bit more for the high lift cam.

We got the kit on only to find it was quite dissappointing as the car wasnt getting enough fuel which was resulting in some massive lag. Oh well! course of action?.......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Touched for the very first time..

Posted 10th April 2011 at 17:28 by JClutterbuck

So, I'v already had 106/306's: Infact over 2 years i'v been through 4 106 and 2 306(I get bored easily and head gasket's seem to dislike me)

I'v not been driving for a few months due to working away, and with this work money+bonus's i had some good money lying around

I went shopping and found a little VTR, Black, 100k, 3 months warranty,12mot+Tax for £995 from a garage.
At first I thought it was some sort of CatC job with 17 owners and 4 engine changes.
But to my surprise it's had 1 owner from new, who lives locally.
Sweet.
Slapped down...
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 8th April 2011 at 10:19 by tyler1400

I will take pictures after i clean my car later and show the bits i have done so far
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

photos

Posted 6th April 2011 at 22:41 by jrpedro

i no there is loads of guides on how to upload photos to threads but still having problems any advice?:y:
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

vts alloys

Posted 2nd April 2011 at 14:13 by jrpedro

anyone got a set of vts alloys knocking around for sale ?
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ebay

Posted 21st March 2011 at 11:08 by DannoWilko

Ebay people suck ass... Paid for a new wing mirror for this shite punto I got... Still not came 2 weeks down the line.
Frequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized